Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The candidate will co-ordinate activities that cover both regional and global initiatives, across the Client Data strategy vertical, for Global Markets.
Help co-ordinate multiple initiatives by interfacing with stakeholders, driving book of work prioritization, requirement elicitation and validation, providing regular status updates to the stakeholders, and taking responsibility for various project artifacts
Facilitate achieving project roadmaps, project plans, gathering evidences for SDLC compliance, status reports, budgeting and resource planning
Work with multiple teams to ensure timely delivery and timelines of deliverables across the BA, QA and Change teams
Conduct prioritization calls, requirement scope and project status update discussions
Produce documentation as needed, including project plans, project evidences (SDLC Compliance), status reports, resourcing plans etc.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
You have 2-5 years of project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services
• Knowledge of Global Markets domain including but not limited to Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, etc.
• Very strong communications skills and ability to motivate the team and handle difficult conversations with the key senior business partners.
• You are a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude who loves to take initiative to constantly optimize processes and finding happiness in creating something new.
• Your prior experience within a Front Office or COO role is helpful.
• Data management and data governance experience, such as data lineage and meta data management
• Experience with MI tools (Tableau) and delivering end to end BI solutions
• Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyze large volumes of data using Oracle or Sybase databases
• You possess strong analytic skills in combination with a great eye for detail.
• You have strong presentation skills, with the ability to draft a compelling storyline in PowerPoint
• Expertise in Jira, Confluence, Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint is desirable
• PMP and /or CSM certification is a plus
Internal Number: 139465
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is one of the premier financial institutions in the world with a strong global focus on wealth management and investment banking, as well as retail banking operations in Europe. Here in Raleigh, we house many of the business operations for Credit Suisse in the Americas, including a heavy IT presence and many of our corporate functions. We’re committed to being excellent corporate citizens, and have a strong focus on bringing jobs to the RTP area.