The Undergraduate Program Office (UPO) at the Tippie College of Business is seeking a Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management. This position will provide leadership, direction, and coordination to support student success in all undergraduate areas for the Tippie College of Business. Create and foster an inclusive and collaborative culture that facilitates the achievement of the Tippie College and Undergraduate Program vision, mission, and goals. Build relationships with internal and external constituents in higher education and in the community. Represent the Tippie College and Undergraduate Program on University committees. Engage in strategic enrollment management planning and coordinate curriculum innovation and outcomes assessment in all undergraduate areas of study. Some travel and evening and weekend hours are required for this position.
For a complete job description, please send an email to the contact listed below.
About Tippie College of Business
Tippie is a Top-25 public business school. We're known for our academic rigor, our work ethic, and our Iowa-nice culture. We are over 3,000 students in programs spanning BBA to PhD. We are six academic departments-accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and entrepreneurship, and business analytics. We are eight centers and institutes, and three student-managed endowment funds. We are 50,000 alumni and growing. We hold the gold standard of accreditations, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and have maintained the accreditation since 1923. Our leadership is forward-thinking and pioneering, and our advisory boards serve as eyes and ears to industry.
There is an expectation that the person in this position will maintain effective, civil, and respectful working relationships with the University of Iowa campus community and uphold a high standard of cultural competency and respect for difference that represents the Tippie College of Business' commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
* Master's degree in business, higher education, or related field.
* Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated expert leadership experience required in higher education/student affairs and academic program management.
* Demonstrated constructive and collaborative relationship building skills with a variety of individuals and groups, including peers, leadership, and external constituents
* Extensive experience managing curriculum and program change
* Extensive experience in enrollment management with demonstrated results.
* Demonstrated experience leading and managing in a creative and fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated commitment to working with diverse populations.
* Advanced demonstrated skills in data collection, analysis, management, assessment and reporting
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in human resources role including selection, hiring, training, and evaluation.
* Valid driver's license and ability to meet and maintain UI Fleet Safety Standards
* Extensive experience managing diverse teams and effectively developing/utilizing staff talent.
* Knowledge of University procedures, policies, and systems (MAUI, ICON, etc.)
In order to be considered for an interview, applicants must upload a resume and cover letter that indicates how you meet the qualifications listed and mark the files as a "Relevant File" to the submission.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days and may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended. Successful candidates will be subject to credential and criminal background checks. Five professional references will be requested and required at a later step in the recruitment process.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Internal Number: 19004297_1570541593
About University of Iowa
With over 31,000 students, the University of Iowa is one of the nation's top public research universities, a member of the Big Ten conference and the Association of American Universities. The University of Iowa is composed of eleven colleges and is known around the world for its balanced commitment to the arts, sciences, and humanities. It is home to one of the nation's largest academic medical centers and the pioneering Iowa Writers' Workshop. The University of Iowa promotes work/life integration and is located in the casual yet cosmopolitan environment of Iowa City, widely recognized as one of the country's most livable communities.