1) Design and implement strategies and tactics within the Booth digital ecosystem to enhance our content marketing capabilities.
2) Responsible for solutions which more efficiently and effectively attract and engage target audiences and further increase awareness of Chicago Booth as an elite global business school.
3) Demonstrate a strong understanding of a comprehensive suite of digital channels and an analytical mind to draw performance and insights to consistently inform, improve and evolve overall content marketing strategy.
4) As the digital engagement strategy lead, translate content and brand strategy into action.Â
5) Leverage specific targeting strategies, actively measure audience insights, identify and engage key influencers and amplify our brand globally.
6) Oversee a broad array of channels, including paid media (programmatic display, social media and SEM), direct marketing (email, direct mail and SMS) and analytics.
7) Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure strategies are effectively developed and implemented across programs and reflect both the goals of the enterprise as well as those of a diverse suite of academic programs and offerings.
8) Collaboration is key to bringing the entire digital engagement strategy to life.
1) Strong understanding of user experience and working within a marketing automation platform and CRM.
2) Team management experience and the ability to coordinate and drive cross-functional teams.
3) Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as organizational skills.
4) Work independently with little supervision, possess a self-motivated disposition, identify opportunities for improvement and recommend effective changes.
5) Excellent strategic planning, analytical and creative problem solving with the ability to execute tactically to drive outcome.
6) Work on projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines with frequent interruptions.
7) Working familiarity with Google Ad and Analytics tools.Â
8) Demonstrated ability to work effectively and diplomatically with colleagues, as well as with students, faculty and corporate contacts.
1) Bachelorâ™s degree in marketing, communications or other related course of study.
2) Masterâ™s degree.
1) A minimum eight years of digital marketing experience, at least four years specifically in channel marketing, digital or brand marketing.
2) A minimum three years of direct management experience within a digital space.
3) Experience creating, implementing and measuring a comprehensive digital strategy in the non-profit/higher educational space.
4) Demonstrated experience maintaining budgets, working with numbers, metrics and analysis.
2) Cover letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06724
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.