If you are the successful candidate for this position, you will be responsible for leading or assisting engineering and design efforts for various environmental remediation projects. Typical projects that you may work on include vapor intrusion assessment, mitigation, and response; in situ/ex situ groundwater remediation design and implementation; soil remediation system design and implementation; and remediation system operation, maintenance, and optimization. The successful candidate will support projects ranging from small mom-and-pop dry cleaners to large, complex industrial facilities, to major federal facilities.
You will be part of technical teams working across multiple offices throughout the country, problem solving, preparing plans and specifications, and meeting with clients and subcontractors. EnSafe is a sell/manage/do organization, so your duties will also include supporting marketing/sales efforts, the project manager, and client project involvement where appropriate.
The qualifications required to help you succeed in this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering
• Between 5 years or more experience
• PE preferred, but current EI and the ability to obtain a PE license within the next two years will be accepted.
• Previous experience with vapor intrusion/mitigation, groundwater and soil remediation, and remediation O&M
• Familiarity and/or experience with detailed design and specification preparation is a major plus
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Regional travel likely
EnSafe is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Check us out on the web at: www.ensafe.com
Internal Number: 1281
About EnSafe Inc.
EnSafe Inc. is an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients.
Our employees are outgoing, self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding work environment, and the opportunity to work on some really cool projects.