Role Value Proposition:
The Strategy and Planning Analyst has the responsibility for assisting and supporting the operational activities for the Global Infrastructure and Technology Operations (GITO) department. The goal of this position will be to lead and ensure that various operational activities run effectively and smoothly across the organization. The candidate will support the Manager of Strategy and Enablement to ensure these operational activities support the strategic direction of the organization. The resource should be able to coordinate and communicate effectively with all levels of senior management, GITO departments, and supporting teams.
- Own process improvement initiatives which have been identified to increase stability, scale, speed, and security throughout the Strategy and Enablement group and within GITO.
- Support compliance aspects of the GITO group, including compliance reporting and operational risk management.
- Assist in leading internal marketing initiatives that aim to drive our strategic priorities globally, such as reiterating leadership’s initiatives to our global sites, internally marketing our key behaviors and values throughout GITO, and getting recognition for Strategy and Enablement and GITO’s accomplishments and value-added contributions.
- On a broader scale, help drive MetLife’s Global Technology (GT) initiatives that require execution and support from executive leadership.
- Assist in facilitation of key operational activities for GITO, including planning for town halls and executive offsite meetings.
- Develop content for town halls, leadership meetings, offsites and internal marketing materials that ensure close alignment with the overall GITO strategy, goals, and objectives.