Description: HHJis a design/build firm in Tacoma, WA that has over 45 years of experience working on design and construction of many types of residential, commercial,and industrial facilities. Projects differ from $100k office tenant improvement renovations to $15m manufacturing facilities. The design team and construction team work closely together in a fast paced environment to execute projects to a high degree of quality while remaining on time and on budget. HHJ Architects, PLLC is looking to fill a junior position on the design side.
Build and maintain BIM project model andfamilies
· Works alongside Design Architect to produce 2Dand 3D presentation and design drawings
· Research applicable Building Codes and Standardsfor each project
· Expand knowledge of product specificationsutilized in each project
· Coordinate the work of multiple disciplines,including design consultants and engineers
· Works under licensed architect to produce bid,permit, and construction documents
· Assists in quality control reviews of architectural documents throughout the process
· Produce and track correspondence for daily transmittals to field crews and design consultants
· Construction Administration, including the review of submittals and responding to RFIs
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong written, verbal, and graphicalcommunication skills
· Proficiency in Autodesk Products such asAutoCAD, Revit, etc.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products,including Word and Excel
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, includingPhotoshop
· Proficiency in 3D rendering software, such as Sketchup or 3ds Max
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Strong organizational skills
· Complete projects on time while upholding high quality standards
· Ability to become licensed in the State ofWashington
· Desire to pursue additional certifications such as LEED
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
5+years working on commercial and industrial projects. State of Washington Architectural License. Additional certifications desired (LEED, Etc). Salary Range: $75-85k Based on Experience
About HHJ Inc.
HHJ Architects and contractors share a meaningful goal: to fully integrate the creative process of DESIGN and the exacting demands of BUILD. The team of experienced professionals assembled for each project ensures maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness from early stages of a project.
For over 45 years, we have been designing and building our team, our skills, our experience, and--most importantly--we've been designing and building great buildings and lasting relationships. From industrial and commercial projects to small tenant improvements and site plans, our clients know HHJ is a leader in the field.
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.