Tax Manager - US Tax Economics and Statistics (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Washington, DC. Provide national, state, and local statistical consulting advice and its application to Tax-related services. Assist companies with tax automation and digitization across multiple lines of service by recommending solutions that support their business objectives. Working with clients to increase client value, including reviewing contracts and introducing new pricing options. Ensuring client filing positions are consistent with the states’ applicable tax laws and rules. Supervise staff, monitor workloads and provide feedback in a timely manner. Oversee engagements, balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Mathematical Statistics, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus five (5) years of post-bachelor’s progressive, related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Mathematical Statistics, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus three (3) year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Providing tax statistical sampling, statistical analysis, hypothesis testing services, economic modeling, and data analytics;
- Identifying creative solutions to statistical, data, tax, and modeling issues including missing data issues, voluminous data sources;
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects and meeting deliverable deadlines;
- Analyzing large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools;
- Working with SAS statistical software to conduct Tax-related economic, statistical, and modeling services; and
- Participating in client discussions, meetings, and identifying and addressing client needs.
Travel required up to 20%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code DC2115, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.