This role is responsible for supporting the PMO Program Manager on a variety of projects including project intake, demand management, business value management , communication and budget managemen t. This person will work with program managers across the team to gather project status updates, build communication slides for project and portfolio status and other related communications. The PMO provides advisory services for the team and this role will build templates to support the standardization of project management methodologies. Auditing project phases and artifacts as well as monitoring the project intake log will be an important part of this role.
Maintaining and monitoring project milestone views, project intake log, project artifacts and PMO communication site.
Organizing content with content editors for monthly project status and business value updates.
Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Ensuring project artifacts are completed and approved between project phases.
Develop procedure and template material for project management methodology.
Providing administrative support as needed.
Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Create a PMO calendar for tracking key activities across project groups.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Minimum (4) four years of related construction project experience. Prior Supervisory experience preferred.
* Organizing content with content editors for monthly project status and business
* Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
* Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
* Ensuring project artifacts are completed and approved between project phases.
* Develop procedure and template material for project mgmt. methodology.
* Providing administrative support as needed.
* Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained
appropriately for each project.
* Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all
project team members.
* Create a PMO calendar for tracking key activities across project groups.
* Bachelor degree in business or related field of study, Strong financial analysis
skills is a plus.
* Seven years experience in related field.
* Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Competency in SmartSheets (Project management. tool) or similar project management
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
* Advanced competency in G-Suite applications, primarily Slides & Sheets.
* Knowledge in project management methodologies and SDLC life cycle.
* Ability to work on tight deadlines.
* Ability to work cross functionally with other departments to achieve goals.
* Client-focused, collaborative and a team player
* Proven track record managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* PMP and/or CSM certification preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Strong process skills, negotiating, decision-making and analytical skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools and techniques.
Ability to build and maintain effective professional/client relationships.
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Internal Number: 19034935
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.