ABOUT US: Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, Kingsley is a premier, independent day school guided by a unique blend of Montessori philosophy and innovative programming. Kingsley offers an education tailored to the talents, curiosity, and growth of each student. Our progressive, inquiry based programs cultivate students’ social and academic development, and prepare them to advance successfully to top public and independent middle schools.
1. This is a public facing role that requires strong interpersonal skills balanced with a good sense of humor.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
3. This role will require the expert use of Schooldude—the digital database used to report and track maintenance items.
4. Be on call to provide proactive maintenance support for two buildings in the Back Bay.? Help oversee the general operations of the school working with a variety of Kingsley staff members. Tasks will include: painting, assembling furniture, watering plants, arranging chairs for events, delivering boxes to classrooms, etc.
5. Candidate is required to travel between both buildings, transport packages on a daily basis, and occasionally lift heavy items.
1. Help oversee the cleaning needs in both buildings, working with our cleaning company on a regular basis.
2. Be on call to support teachers and staff with typical school day messes as they arise.
-Security & Safety
1. This position will report to the CFO/COO.
2. Serves as a key member of the Kingsley community to ensure that safety and security is maximized at all times.
3. Help coordinate snow removal when necessary working with our snow removal contractor.
4. Collaborate with staff to ensure timely and detailed event set up and breakdown.
Experience: 3-5 years of maintenance or equivalent experience.
Salary & Benefits: This position comes with a competitive salary level and a comprehensive range of benefits.
References: Three professional references will need to be provided.
TO APPLY, CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BY EMAIL:
-A cover letter describing your interest, expertise, and availability
-A current resume
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Karen Diamond Assistant to the Head of School
*electronic file names must be in the following format:
FirstName LastName CoverLetter Year FirstName LastName Resume Year
About Kingsley Montessori School
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, Kingsley is a premier, independent day school guided by a unique blend of Montessori philosophy and innovative programming. With a growing enrollment of 336 students in Toddler through Sixth Grade, Kingsley offers a dynamic and student-centered education that strives to make the most of each student’s unique gifts and creative interests. Our progressive program offers a rigorous, integrated curriculum, which includes vast offerings in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math).
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.