1) Contribute and support the planning and execution of time-limited and on-going projects such as facilitation of website development, HR projects, financial projects, and other projects related to the administration of the department.Â
2) The individual will be able to maintain oversight of all projects, identify any issues and ensure prompt resolution.Â Â
1) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - and other management software, database applications.Â
2) Highly organized and able to multitask.
3) Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
4) Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
5) Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.Â
6)Â Demonstrates collaborative attitude.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Business.
Â Â Â
1) 2+ years experience in project management or as an administrative assistant in a healthcare setting.
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06557
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.