8) Provide regulatory and ethical advice to faculty, staff, and students.
9) Prepare reports on office metrics.
10) Other program related duties and projects.
1) Demonstrated ability to work independently.
2) Exercise sound judgment and multi-task.
4) Ability to communicate in a professional, positive and persuasive manner (both orally and in writing).
5) Strong administrative and project management skills.
1) Bachelor's Degree
1) At least four years of experience working in a human subjectsâ™ research-related area required. Knowledge of ethical principles, regulations, and policies related to human subjects research.
1) Certified IRB Professional (CIP) Certification
Technical Knowledge or Skills
1) Experience with online IRB protocol management software
4) Excellent written and oral communication skills
2) Cover letter
3) Contact information for three references
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06484
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.