As an Associate in the team you will be working with the IR Manager to coordinate all investor activity.
- Managing relationships with current and potential investors
- Producing detailed marketing materials and reports for investors
- Discussing portfolio company performance with investors
- RFP's/ DDQs and other materials
-Working with the deals team as well as other internal departments
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of the private equity industry is a benefit but not a requirement.