Pease Development Authority (PDA), is seeking an Information Technology Director. Duties include:
•Directing cost-effective delivery of Company IT systems
•Establishing and measuring IT performance relative to cost,
•Keeping abreast of the most recent technological developments
•Analyzing complex business needs and recommending technical solutions consistent with strategic plan and compliance requirements
•Collaborating with stakeholders on strategic goals
•Formulating and communicating a dynamic IT strategic vision
•Managing, motivating and developing IT staff.
•Thorough knowledge of IT systems. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, Paychex, ManagerPlus, Digital Dining, EZLinks, SAFE security, and IDMS badging systems is a plus.
•Excellent internal and external customer service skills
•Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all staff levels
•Ability to prioritize cyber security initiatives and solutions in a highly regulated environment
•Ability to build company-wide commitment to change and overcome resistance through education
• 5-10 years’ relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MS/MA preferred
• Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
• Experience in managing an information technology budget
• Working knowledge of methods, tools and procedures to address and prevent IT system vulnerabilities
• Thorough knowledge of and diagnostic abilities with common hardware, software and networking technologies, including Cloud concepts
• Hands-on background in Microsoft Technologies
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
This position is located at the PDA corporate office in Portsmouth, NH.
Additional Salary Information: PDA offers an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental insurance, life and disability coverage, paid leave, and enrollment in the NH Retirement System.
About Pease Development Authority
Pease Development Authority oversees Skyhaven Airport, Pease Golf Course, Division of Ports and Harbors, Pease Tradeport, and Portsmouth International Airport (PSM). PSM is a primary non-hub airport with commercial service which is experiencing significant growth. PSM has a full Federal Inspection Services facility with on-site U.S. Customs and Border Protection staff and an airfield with an 11,321 foot runway, making it ready to handle any aircraft in the world, regardless of size, that is departing or arriving from any location. Skyhaven Airport (DAW) is a General Aviation airport poised for growth.