JOB SUMMARY The purpose of this position is to support the Occupancy Planning Platform, at CBRE, with subject matter expertise, business development, operational rigor, account engagement and community development, in order to expand CBRE's occupancy planning services, in North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides business development support through the cultivation and curation of response verbiage and presentation collateral, in response to industry requests for proposal (RFPs)
* Utilizes subject matter expertise to provide occupancy planning diagnostics, to assess gaps, identify areas of opportunity and recommend best practices and solutions to CBRE clients and accounts
* Provides occupancy planning, program transition support, to help new accounts staff and implement occupancy planning teams and practices
* Engages with the occupancy planning community, at CBRE, to provide thought leadership, in the continual evolution of CBRE's occupancy planning practice
* Understands and can explain the landscape of occupancy planning technologies, to guide accounts and clients towards solutions that best meet their needs
* Manages 3 rd party vendor relationships, both with 3 rd party technology providers, as well as 3 rd party providers acting as an extension of CBRE's occupancy planning platform
* Supports occupancy planning talent identification and placement, through employee assessments and candidate interviews
* Provides overall operational support in file management, occupancy platform, program rigor, and communications rigor
* Supports Occupancy Planning Platform Leadership, by managing time and priorities, and reporting on key activities to monitor workloads and manage the line of business
* Continuously assesses the landscape of occupancy planning, workplace and space management, in order to seek out best practices and drive the ongoing evolution of CBRE's occupancy planning and workplace business
* Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Deep understanding occupancy planning and space management practices
Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing
Strong program/project management skills, in applying principles of scope, schedule, cost and quality, to every day activities
Ability to effectively prioritize time around highest, best use, for the occupancy platform
Ability to provide efficient, timely, and reliable service to client(s).
Ability to translate complex information into consumable concepts.
Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Ability to collaborate, problem solve, and multi-task.
Ability to adapt to change when necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university. Masters degree in Business, Economics, Urban Studies, or related program or MBA preferred. Minimum of 8 years of development, implementation, maintenance and evolution of occupancy planning and/or workplace programs.
CAFM, excel, BI, data analysis and other technical skills are a plus for this role
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite Products.
Highly collaborative in a team environment Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to line of business and/or overall company.
Internal Number: 19012919
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.