Role Value Proposition:
In support of Global Operations for MetLife the Scheduling Operator role provides technical expertise performing day to day application changes within the Distributed Scheduling environment. Provide technical support in the development and implementation of our International and Domestic scheduling environments. Assist our global partners with technical expertise related to their critical batch processing. Willingness/ability to provide off-hours support 24/7 as needed to achieve customer SLA.
- Act as the lead and escalation point for the distributed batch scheduling team.
- Provides direct support on all batch-scheduling changes. Coordinate and implement batch scheduling on new and existing projects for the QA/Development and Production environments.
- Provide functional product support and technical troubleshooting for Scheduling Software. Escalate accordingly.
- Enforces adherence to existing production support operational readiness standards
- Maintaining focus on customer satisfaction through process improvement, workflow automation, and two-way communications.