Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) provides end-to-end technology and fulfillment to individual consumers, small businesses, middle-market businesses and large corporations. Globally, GT&O manages the critical systems and multiple platforms needed to maintain the enterprise’s market-leading positions in key segments, including deposits, payment products, consumer lending, wealth management, small business and middle-market lending, treasury services, investment banking, and sales and trading.
The GT&O Development Program is a 10 week internship designed to provide external candidates pursuing a Masters degree, opportunities focused on operational line of business functions supporting our technology & operation businesses within Bank of America. Participants are involved in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, influencing, leadership of processes and/or projects that will drive results and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture.
Potential placements include:
• Operations Manager; Operations Consultant; Process Design Consultant; Sr. Operational Risk Specialist; Operational Risk Specialist; Service Delivery Consultant; Sr. Information Security Engineer; Technology Business Development; Technology Lead/Manager; Risk Technology
• Must be pursuing a master’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Graduation date between December 2020 - June 2021
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications
• Demonstration of leadership
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in a changing environment
• High standard of professionalism
• Strategic thinker with the ability to translate tactics into broader application across multiple audiences
• Sound judgment and the ability to deal with ambiguity and high pressure situations in a changing environment
• Ability to navigate in a highly matrixed environment
• Ability to inspect and understand a business end to end (process & risks)
• Ability to influence change adoption, lead quality focus
• Flexibility in exploring a variety of business areas
• Geographic mobility
• Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role
Participants receive an orientation to Bank of America with overviews on the history, culture, business organizations, and program structure. Participants also participate in on-the-job training, a learning curriculum, executive speakers and events with peers and associates from across Bank of America.
Chandler, AZ Charlotte, NC Pennington, NJ New York, NY Jacksonville, FL Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: 3924
About Bank of America
At Bank of America, our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our focus is on helping each one find the right financial solutions. With a wide range of career opportunities available, we invite you to realize your career goals with us while assisting customers with what matters most to them.