Responsibilities include: * Work with 2-4 other designers to consistently create high-quality products, in compliance with design system guidelines, best practices, and business requirements; * Devise elegant solutions for a platform enterprise experience, across lines of business. Make strategic design decisions related to core, and new, enterprise software functions and features; * Facilitate client's product visions by understanding business requirements and researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, and prototyping interactions; * Rapidly design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, from low to high fidelity; * Partner and collaborate with product management to deeply understand user needs, help define requirements, and proactively influence the roadmap with design and usability enhancements; * Work within, and contribute to, the EXOS Design System; * Enhance existing products, balancing schedules among maintenance activities (usability tuning, bug fixing) and new feature development.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Have six or more years of recent hands on experience in complex enterprise UX Design projects;
* Have extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a solid understanding of mobile-first, responsive design and design systems;
* Understand hybrid mobile and progressive web-app development;
* Cross-platform design expertise, understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to solve for them;
* Familiarity with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and Google's Material Design;
* Basic understanding of accessibility guidelines, WCAG 2.0 and Section 508;
* Hands on expertise in design software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, or the like is a must;
* Fluent in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator;
* Expert prototyping skills;
* Educational background in Design, HCI, Service Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US