Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining Dalton Education’s intellectual property for the CFP® certification examination and education programs. This includes textbooks, program booklets, teaching slides, exams and practice questions, cases and online recordings.Teach one or more subjects in the financial planning programs using our virtual classroom and/or traditional classrooms.
Roles and Responsibilities
Education and Exam Review Content
· Update slides, quizzes, exams, cases and other materials used in education programs.
· Develop and/or coordinate the development of new education content as required.
· Update review program booklets, slides, questions, and other materials.
· Answer student questions and coordinate with other faculty to support student questions.
· Develop and/or coordinate the development of new exam review content as required.
Textbook Content Support for Sales
· Collaborate with internal resources on a digital study approach for students.
· Coordinate with marketing to update and maintain sales presentations – providing speaker notes.
· Support university team sales team as needed for textbook adoptions and support materials.
· Teach both education and review courses as needed.
· Work directly with the eLearning Designer and others within the department to coordinate all intellectual property projects.
· Complete other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree
· CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification (or working towards completion)
· Strong background in either tax, retirement or estate planning
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, leadership and project management skills
· Passion for education, curriculum development, writing and teaching. Some level of industry experience in financial services
Telecommuting is allowed.
About Dalton Education, a CeriFi Company
Dalton Education is the leading provider of CFP® certification education and examination review materials. We offer our education programs in partnership with some of the top universities in the country, including Wake Forest University, Emory University, Northwestern University, University of California Berkeley, Pepperdine University and many more. Dalton Education is the only provider to offer a 100% money-back guarantee that students will pass the CFP exam, or receive a full refund.