Salary: Competitive Location: London Opening Date: 2 nd August 2019 Closing Date: 2 nd September 2019 Multiple roles available
The Risk Technology team provides clients advice on how best to design, implement, stabilise and optimise internal controls utilising technology (SAP, Oracle, GRC technology) to meet their objectives. This enables clients to improve effectiveness and efficiency, reduce cost, improve quality, and better manage control and risk for the processes supported by their ERP systems.
Your key responsibilities
· Managing a portfolio of risk technology engagements with our clients, reporting to a Senior Manager, responsible for day to day running of engagements and quality of the team's output
· Managing and creating reports and ensuring highest quality deliverables prior to review
· Contributing to developing the market for risk technology services across all sectors and identify sales opportunities and escalating these to senior management
· Establishing client relationships with senior stakeholders across FTSE 350 market
· Working with prospective clients to agree, scope, and plan the delivery phase of engagements
· Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
· Managing engagements to time and budget
· Contributing to team development as mentor and coach to junior team members, leading by example
Skills and attributes for success
You will be a trusted business consultant for clients and will use your deep knowledge of multiple risk technologies to work closely to their needs. Your proven project management and stakeholder management experience will be key.
· Ability to engage and manage stakeholders and cross functional projects
· I ntellectual strength / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered
· Experience developing propositions that are current and relevant to our clients
· Ability to develop and deliver high quality output against stated project objectives and meet tight deadlines
· High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
To qualify for the role you must have
· Big 4 experience
· Understanding of key business processes across
· Strong previous experience of SAP / Oracle Controls across core modules by being involved with risk and control design, build, test and deployment as part of large ERP implementation/programmes, ideally within the Big Four or equivalent OR/AND
· SAP / Oracle configuration knowledge through end to end implementation.
· Strong technical and functional knowledge of IT controls around SAP / Oracle environment
· Knowledge of SAP./ Oracle GRC solutions
Ideally, you'll also have
· Exposure to new generation technology solutions including Robotics.
· SAP knowledge across various core modules such as FICO, MM, SD. Understanding of add on components such as SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP APO etc is useful.
· Understanding of business functions such as Record to Report (RTR), Purchase to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (OTC) and Make to Deliver (MTD)
· Exposure to SAP HANA solutions as S/4HANA Finance and cloud solutions as ARIBA, C4C, Hybris etc are additional positives
· Knowledge of using data analytics for controls
What we look for
Core consulting skills - Advanced data and evidence management, client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation and continuous improvement
Versatility - Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Internal Number: 6248202
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.