The Document Control Coordinator, ("DCC") shall support CBRE's client with the implementation of the "Standards and Procedures" for all building documentation for construction of large enterprise data center infrastructure construction projects as directed by CBRE's confidential technology client. Candidates must have prior experience coordinating construction drawings, specifications, and equipment information.
Specifically, the DCC will be involved with:
* Manage the quality of construction and operation documents
* Manage documentation closeout meetings with vendors, client project
managers and other project subject matter experts ("SMEs").
* Formally review 'construction turnover documentation' and routing it to the
appropriate entities entitled to perform technical review.
* Turnover documentation analysis and preparation for upload into client's
* Auditing new and existing documentation for standards compliance and
formatting. Typical file formatting checks will include file format
compliance, file naming compliance.
* Manage the collection and audit of construction documents at project
closeouts for site related projects.
* Auditing document meta-data for completeness and performing metadata
updates when needed before upload.
* Project setup tasks including setting up project folders & procedures for
use during construction with our vendors.
* Support internal teams and vendors with documentation request.
* Managing the building/drawing audit program.
Specific task may include:
* Administer the client's life-cycle management software.
* Work with the PLM team on bug resolution and system enhancement.
* Performing audit checks of document indexes against document uploads
for completeness and identifying missing files.
* Manage the client's ECN process on site, to ensure documents are
processing through the proper change management process.
* Following established documentation processes and procedures, and
provide guidance / training to various stakeholders, both internally and
externally, in regard to documentation related topics and issues,
Other duties as assigned
Internal Number: 19027962
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.