KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg CONTEXT : We are looking for a Group Commercial Development Officer to reinforce the team of Commercial and Digital Development in Luxembourg.
She/he will work on supporting and following-up on commercial initiatives across the group, with a high level of autonomy and in close collaboration with the Head of Commercial & Digital Development.
This is a group role in a fast-paced environment: she/he will have many stakeholders to work with and support at group and local levels. Job Responsibilities : - Coordinate group-wide initiatives with group and local project teams and others stakeholders
- Support the delivery of impact follow-up reports about these initiatives
- Prepare supporting material for group-wide commercial discussions
- Support local affiliates in their commercial efforts and project delivery
- Manage relationship with group/local MIS and group/local IT teams for commercial data sourcing
- Support change management activities at group and local levels
- Act as catalyst for change to support data-driven commercial discussions and support change management
- Act as sparring partner for Group Head of Commercial & Digital development, leading specific work streams
independently while working in close collaboration on all topic Qualifications : - Master degree
- Experience : +5 years of relevant experience Skills : - General Office suite knowledge a must, Advanced Excel skills a must, knowledge of TM1 and BI/Cognos is a
- Appetite to learn and create impact in a fast-paced environment
- Motivating change
- Maximizing client satisfaction
- Delivering results Languages : - Fluent English, Excellent French, Dutch/German are a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com
Internal Number: 6222056
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.