Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world. As a Senior Analyst, we will rely on you to provide ongoing guidance and decision support to management while assisting in the execution of financial processes and procedures.
In this role, you will compile and analyze data from multiple financial and operational systems; effectively summarizing and presenting analyses, conclusions and recommendations to assist management in their decision making.
Assist with the production of forecasts and annual business plan/long range plans as well as review financial data, plans and reports for completeness and accuracy. You will also develop forecast and variance analysis presentations for executive management and provide support related analytical ad-hoc requests.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
* 3 yrs experience in finance or a field requiring quantitative analysis
* Experience with Hyperion, Essbase, SmartView and PeopleSoft nVision
* Advanced analytical, forecasting, financial reporting and critical thinking skills
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Basic project management skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or financial support systems
* Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Disability & life insurance
* Credit association (with Internet & phone banking)
* Direct deposit
* Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
* 8 paid holidays annually
* Company paid vacation and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* FedEx Freight pension plan
* Stock purchase plan
Additional requirements will be found on the website listed below. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume online at:
Search for Job #435501BR
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.