The Manager Information Systems is responsible for developing, directing and improving IS operations and staff. Our Manager Information Systems manages a core functional team of IS professionals to deliver on run-the-business operations and projects, while monitoring performance and personal development. This role will assist respective IS Directors and/or leadership with understanding and implementing technical and process standards and supporting department budget planning and management.
The ideal Manager Information Systems will be a skilled project manager with ability to articulate business needs, develops detailed specifications and project plans in conjunction with team, ensuring that milestones are met and that end products meet customer needs/expectations Will possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to problem solve, and build relationships internally and externally.
- Python 2.7 or greater experience preferred
- Experience managing Threat Hunters and vulnerability teams
- Experience with I2 Analyst notebook or similar collection tools and /or military intelligence with Intelligence agency analyst experience
- Understanding and design experience with cyber intelligence data feed correlation
- Understanding and design experience with TTP (Tactics, Techniques and Procedure)
Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Health, Dallas or Temple
Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Information Technology/IS Security
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
ï¿½Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
ï¿½A minimum of 5 years of applicable, relevant experience required
Internal Number: 19006214
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!