Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
Excellence in post trade execution Client service and client on-boarding process is a top priority for the firm. Trade Support's mission is to ensure all trades and events on the Front office position are correctly reflected in the relevant IT system/ database in order mainly:
- for the Operations chain to be able to ensure a smooth settlement/confirmation for all operations, - for Front Office to have a clear and honest vision of their position and risk,
1. Support/monitor and control the sales and trading activity of Cash Equity Services team. 2. Service the client base and ensure all operational requirements are completed to a high standard. 3. Be subject expert to take a lead in designated tasks, developing workflow and procedural solutions on business growth and new client onboarding flow, especially for agency activities for cash equity 4. Provide support to team management, understanding the bank strategies
1. Perform and supervise daily operational activities. - Post-trade transaction support: monitor and control bookings / positions / trade enrichment; ensure all trade confirmations are processed; follow up on any events related to the lifecycle of the trade. -Handle client inquiries and trouble shoot with regards to Equity products.
2. Project work - Analyze all new FO business proposals; establish workflows and procedures; carry out any local requirements for global projects.
3. Static data maintenance - perform all Asia-specific requirements, ensuring a full segregation of duties.
4.Participate in governance calls with local, regional operations.
5. Contribue for CI (continuos improvement) initiatives
-Capacity management -Enforce knowledge transfer -Review client service team processes for automation and reduce operational risks -Create operational dash board, KPI, KRI
6. Contribute to department head or perm it in staff evaluation exercise
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
1. Management experience for 1-2 staff 2. Experience and project management skill set 3. Cash equity product knowledge required (post trade lifecycle, settlement) with relevant experience and expertise as trade support 4. About 3-5 years + experience working in similar function in the financial industry. 5. Native level of Japanese with business level of English language skills 6. Familiarity with the financial regulatory environment. 7. Strong and sharp analytical skills. 8. Accuracy, swiftness, attention to details, ability to work under pressure in trading environment. 9. Positive mindset, challenge and change oriented. 10. Excellent communication skills, required to interface with various internal partners (Traders, Sales, other Middle Offices, Product Control teams, Back Offices, IT) and in different countries (Asia, Europe, America). 11. Good working knowledge in MS office tools. Other technical knowledge is a plus.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of three core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited; and Lyxor Asset Management Japan. These three entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management
Job code: 19000HBS
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 01/08/2019
Date of publication: 01/07/2019
Internal Number: 6112980
About SOCIETE GENERALE
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.