Act2 is MetLife’s 10 week paid returnship program to help experienced professionals re?enter the workforce after an extended break (18 months or more). At MetLife, we know our success depends on attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent who can bring different perspectives and life experiences to help us innovate for our customers and drive our business forward. This is an opportunity to reignite your professional career in a supportive and exciting environment.
Reentering the workforce after an extended period of time can be daunting, but we believe in succeeding together and you will be surrounded by a network of leaders, mentors and colleagues to support your progress. Participants receive feedback and guidance from managers and coaches.
All roles offered through Act2 are existing vacancies at MetLife. Based on their successful completion of the program and performance, participants may then have the opportunity to continue on in a permanent role.
Role Value Proposition:
The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife. With a technology hub in the Research Triangle area (Cary, North Carolina) devoted to delivering customer-centric world-class service, we’re excited to find highly skilled talent to join the MetLife GTO family.
The Production Management Senior Analyst will be part of a team whose focus is on providing enabling services within the Application Maintenance & Support (AMS) organization. This work encompasses the management and analysis of the workload expense as well as initiatives to lean processes, improve quality of data, and reduce expense. The candidate is responsible to participate in the design and development of methodologies, processes and standardization of tools that support these efforts.
- Support, interpret and analyze data to inform decisions that impact the organization’s work. Analyze a complex application maintenance portfolio to determine workload impact on business expenses
- Investigate material variances/inconsistencies identified during monthly reconciliations to determine root cause of the issue and resolve through collaboration with internal partners
- Identify opportunities and support initiatives toward a goal of relentless improvement to deliver business value with efficiency and consistency across the global organization
- Participate in process management efforts for workforce utilization and expense with the AMS organization
- Deliver transparent and trusted communication of issues with stakeholders
- Support continuous improvement to maximize productivity
- Support team on operational values, practices and processes
- Provide business and technical expertise through team brainstorming to address challenges and develop solutions