1) Provide senior level analysis for admissions, including modeling to support enrollment management strategies, including number of admissions offers, scholarship awarding, and post-admissions recruitment strategies.
2) Provide analysis and expert direction for overall Pritzker School of Medicine LCME accreditation data survey needs, including participation in continuous quality improvement efforts related to all standards for the LCME both during and between accreditation review cycles.
3) Provide high level analyses for financial aid, including assessment of resource utilization for institutional funds, rationalization and review of restricted fund utilization in scholarship awarding, and conducting regular cost of attendance data collection and review.
1) Must demonstrate strong knowledge data analysis, financial systems, and technology.
2) Excellent judgment and tact in handling confidential issues in working with faculty and administrative staff.
3) Ability to function independently.
4) High level of both verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to execute effective presentations.
5) Ability to set and maintain a standard for a high volume of productivity in a fast paced environment and be able to meet deadlines.
6) Must possess a high degree of accuracy with attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
1) Two to five years experience in working independently in analysis and reporting and project management.
2) Experience in data analysis and reporting with expert proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint tools.
3) Ability to understand complex metrics and drivers of performance.
2) Cover Letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR05620
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.