Quantum Real Estate Management, LLC AMO, located in Bethesda, Maryland has an immediate opening for a Controller position. We are a residential property management company specializing in HUD, tax credit and municipal developments. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of service.
The scope of work will include the following:
* Produce GAAP financial statements including reconciliations and occupancy projections
* Work with the President, Vice President, Staff, Board Members, Auditors, financial institutions and owners in the coordination and operations of the financial management department.
* Supervise and manage the accounting activities of five accounting corporate staff professionals
* Develop and maintain policy and internal controls to increase productivity and reduce fraud potential
* Produce daily cash flow report ensuring efficient operation requirements are met.
* Primary investor contact providing clarity and responses to all inquiries
* Resonsible for the preparation of financial work papers and coordination of interim and YE audits
* Produce OMB Circular A-133 annual auditable financials
* Review annual 990 tax and K 1 returns
* Coordination/preparation of annual audits on HUD and LIHTC properties
* Have working knowledge of accrual and cash accounting, budget maintenance and financial/fiscal management
* Coordinate trainiing and updates with the staff on accounting software
* Project Manager in all development, conversion, implementation projects and onboarding of new properties to the Quantum portfolio
* Reveiw bi-weekly payroll process
* Degree in accounting, CPA certification and /or graduate degree in finance/accounting a plus
* Must have 5-8 years of experience in multifamily affordable rental housing industry
* Good understanding of accounting systems and ability to lead in a changing environment
* Property management accounting and property management accounting system experience required
* Must have strong supervisory and communication skills to manage accounting staff of five and interact with a multitude of owners.
* High level of Excel and MS Word skills required
* CPM Designation a plus
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Full benefit package
About Quantum Real Estate Management., LLC AMO
Quantum Real Estate Management, LLC AMO is a growing, full service property management firm that specializes in affordable housing for independent seniors and low income familes. We have a portfolio of properties owned by nonprofit owners that excel in providing housing and services. Quantum's portfolio consists of award winning properties with well trained and caring staff. Quantum has been in business over twenty five years. Our communities are located throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. We are proud of the quality services that we provide to our owners and residents.
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.