This is a newly created role within the broader T&Os umbrella
Job Responsibility: Drive the change agenda within the Wealth Business, including but not restricted to the following: - The Front Office Risk Management agenda - Efficiency, Productivity and Digitization ('EPD') agenda - Standardisation agenda, across all products, in Wealth Management - Technology Excellence agenda - Provide Secretariat support to the Business Technology Head - Support in preparing dashboards/ presentations
Qualifications and Skills
- Strategic mindset with problem solving and program management skills - Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization; good influencing skills - Good knowledge of Wealth Management processes and infrastructure preferred - Ability to work with minimal direction. - Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize, and work to tight timeframes. - Good business judgment and strong in operational controls / risk assessment
- Strong communication skills - particularly an ability to write good English and possess strong presentation skills - Sound knowledge of MS-Excel, PPT, and Word.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 15C7408
Internal Number: 6069324
About Kaskal Executive
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.