In need of a full-time Veterinarian to work 5 days a week/ 8 hours a day or 4 days a week/ 10 hours a day in a fast-paced and friendly environment. We offer full benefits with lots of room for growth within our well established clinic including dental and vision insurance. We also have many other incentives that will be discussed in detail upon interview. Our facility is fully equipped with advanced diagnostic instruments such as ultrasound, digital radiography, and tonometry to assist with clinical diagnoses and treatment plans.
General responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Examination of animals
- Diagnose and treat animals for medical conditions
- Treat and dress wounds
- Perform surgeries
- Test for and vaccinate against diseases
- Advise animal owners about general pet care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Prescribe proper medications
- Humanely euthanize animals only when medically necessary
General job requirements:
- Must be registered with The California State Board of Veterinary Medicine with a license in good standing.
- One year experience preferred but not required
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent provider service
About Sunnymead Veterinary Clinic
We have been serving the Moreno Valley area since 1981, and we are proud to put the health and well-being of our patients first. We strive to provide affordable, compassionate care for not only dogs and cats but also for rabbits, pocket pets, birds and reptiles. Whether your pet needs routine or emergency services, we are here for all your animal healthcare needs. Our animal clinic only accepts walk-in patients, so you can come at a time that is convenient for you. There is no need to schedule an appointment in advance.