Head of Process & Quality Specialist for UHNW & GFO
June 27, 2019
Your role Are you demanding towards yourself and your job? Do you like working with colleagues across the organization and are you good with stakeholder management? Are you meticulous and ensure deadlines are being met? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- To manage PQS team of UHNW & GFO (Global Family Office) to deliver PQS service catalogue and other advisory services in an efficient manner
- Challenge processes and procedures in a constructive manner.
- Work closely with all levels of front line staffs, senior management & different stakeholders to ensure a smooth information flow (business integration) in and out of the desk on process, regulatory, selected tools and quality assurance related topics, act as interface between functional units and the desk within the UHNW and GFO Market
- Enable desk members to use selected tools adequately and efficiently
- Identify and propose process improvements, establish a sound risk and efficiency culture within the desk
- Act as first level support for desk members for complicated processes and tools issues
- Ensure continuous processes and regulatory updates and organize regular meetings and ad hoc on-the-job trainings for dedicated desk(s).
- Support the tracking and analysis of operational incidents and implementation of adequate measures.
Your team You'll be working in the UHNW & GFO Market in Greater China. In your role as a Head of Process and Quality Specialist (PQS), you will manage the PQS team for UHNW and GFO and collaborate with all levels of stakeholders who are responsible for professionally servicing clients domiciled in sensitive countries..
Your expertise - a strong understanding of the business and processes involved in Wealth Management
- ability to grasp new topics quickly, prioritize, problem-solve, synthesize findings and propose practical solutions
- good communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate to various levels of the organization
- ability to work in a culturally diverse team with varying level of knowledge and skill set
- a risk oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and control
- project management skills and ability to manage a wide range of objectives
- possessing at least 10 years hands-on experience in WM business and has solid knowledge in KYC, AML, operational risk, regulatory requirements
- previous managerial experiences
- sound understanding on account documentations, banking & securities operations is preferred
- a natural coordinator and motivator; resilient, unconditionally reliable and responsible
- fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- able to work with colleagues across different ranks and background
About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internal Number: 5982358
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.