The Integration Programmer Analyst III is responsible for the design, development, release and support of application and data integrations related to various services at Boston University. These integrations include data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL), application interfaces, data warehouse/data mart population, ODS population, data synchronization, provisioning, migration, profiling and cleansing. The Integration Programmer Analyst III is an intermediate professional role that may work on multiple projects as a developer or as a subject matter expert. This individual will participate in projects that require data and/or applications integrations; therefore, knowledge of integration concepts and techniques are desired. This position will also be responsible for operational support and maintenance of various integrations currently enabling university processes and systems. This individual may also coach and mentor more junior technical staff.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field with over 5 years of experience with API management and integration middleware. Masters Degree preferred, or in lieu of degree, 7+ years of relevant experience.
* Experience developing with API management platforms such as Informatica, Snaplogic or a comparable product.
* Familiarity with Oracle database, data warehousing concepts and Operational Data Stores (ODS).
* Familiarity with data analysis and profiling.
* Experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using wide variety of data sources and targets.
* Familiarity of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum.
* Experience working on projects/issues of medium to high complexity.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills.
* Promotes a team environment that values, encourages, and supports differences.'
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Internal Number: 8047/ist
About Boston University
Boston University is no small operation. With over 33,000 undergraduate and graduate students from more than 140 countries, 10,000 faculty and staff, 16 schools and colleges, and 250 fields of study, our two campuses are always humming.