The Senior Ecommerce Business Analyst works with our client's internal partners to analyze critical business challenges, gathers detailed project requirements and documents functional requirements and process flows. This role will work with a cross-functional eCommerce team to ensure appropriate solutions are developed, tested and delivered to stakeholder expectations.
· Works with the project managers and user experience analysts to facilitate requirements sessions with business partners and cross-functional team members.
· Identifies and interviews internal and external subject matter experts to gain a deep understanding of requirements.
· Based on requirements, develops use cases, activity diagrams and other detailed requirements documents.
· Interfaces with project managers and teams and communicates progress of requirements gathering and documentation activities against project timelines and deliverables.
· Collaborates with technical counterparts in information technology and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents.
· Works with user experience analysts and development teams to produce high-fidelity prototypes and functionality demos.
· Presents functional requirements to development, quality assurance and technical architecture teams, and represents stakeholders while addressing technical questions.
· Works with quality assurance analysts to create test plans and/or execution test scenarios to support requirements validation, user acceptance testing (UAT) and system testing
Experience in Digital/eCommerce or related field
Experience working with B2B or B2C eCommerce preferred.
Experience working with Hybris eCommerce Platform
Experience with localization and multi-language, multi-currency eCommerce platforms a plus.
Experience with all digital channels, including web, mobile, apps and social; experience with scanning and mobility solutions a plus.
Experience working with the Endeca search and browse platform.
MUST have working knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Jira