CBRE | Heery is looking for a Structural Engineer in Atlanta, GA!!
CBRE | Heery is looking for a motivated, driven, self-starter with experience in the design of building foundations and superstructures who has a passion for problem-solving and innovation. Our projects include markets such as Aviation, Corporate, Healthcare, Justice, Sports and Education. Since CBRE | Heery is a full-service design firm, you will not only be working with other in-house Structural Engineers, but also with MEP, Fire Protection, Civil Engineers, Interior Designers, Architects, and Program Managers. CBRE's recent acquisition of Heery is opening up opportunities for projects around the globe and for nearly every client in the Fortune 500. Your growth in the company is only limited by your desire. Mentoring and opportunities will be provided to help you develop into a senior engineer, project manager and beyond.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility.
Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design.
Prepares scaled drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
- Specific phases or aspects of a project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications, technical plans and product testing.
- Planning the layout of a project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Construction administration duties and conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
Performs construction administration duties and conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
Directs integration of technical activities including the preparation of studies and reports.
* Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) from four-year college or university and 5 or more years related experience and/or training.
* Professional Engineer (PE) registration is required.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Internal Number: 18021428
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.