The Project Manager, Digital role is responsible for driving project initiatives, thinking strategically and tactically to ensure scope, requirements and timelines are met and clearly communicated to stakeholders and leadership. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with multiple departments, including web, product management, social media, creative marketing, digital marketing, and technology teams.
* Manage the project lifecycle, from tactical to complex projects that run simultaneously.
* Create project timelines and manage milestones and deliverables across multiple teams.
* Manage resources to ensure project remains on schedule.
* Maintain documentation of creative, production, and technical goals.
* Establish common goals and define useful metrics to track success across multiple functions and teams.
* Understand complexities of large projects and provide guidance and support for teams.
* Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being proposed. Provide knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best possible execution decisions.
* Solve technical problems through discussion with technical teams.
* Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
* Effectively balance the needs of all stakeholders.
* Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required. Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
* Work closely with development project manager to track sprint progress against overall project timelines.
* Work closely with the web, product and development leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
* Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
* Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
* Build relationships that foster collaboration and accountability across multiple functions and teams, such as web, product management, creative, QA, operations, marketing, development and IT.
Providing healthcare for more than 100 years, Cedars-Sinai has evolved into one of the most dynamic and highly renowned medical centers in the world. Along with caring for patients, Cedars-Sinai is a hub for biomedical research and a training center for future physicians and other healthcare professionals. This attracts exceptional talent to Cedars-Sinai, including world-renowned physician-scientists who seek a place where they can both conduct research and see patients--the ideal formula for discovery and its translation into cures. Our patients benefit from access to doctors at the top of their fields, and our researchers have an ideal community in which to study the impact of healthcare challenges, and reflect that knowledge in their research. The greater Los Angeles area in which Cedars-Sinai resides possesses unparalleled cultural and ethnic diversity which offers outstanding opportunities for translational and clinical research... and a dynamic environment for medical education.Although community based, Cedars-Sinai is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Cedars-Sinai has highly competitive graduate medical education programs in more than 50 specialty and subspecialty areas, a graduate program in biomedical sciences and translational medicine, a clinical scholars program directed towards junior physicians with aspirations to become clinical scientists, and post graduate training opportunities.There are more than 250 full-time faculty members at Cedars-Sinai. The voluntary medical staff, comprised of more than 2,200 specialty board-certified or board-qualified physicians, represent all of the specialties and subspecialties and collaborate with full-time medical staff in the teaching responsibilities of the graduate medical education programs.