- Define and implement the new product development agenda through frequent interaction with both internal and external constituencies.
- Develop and maintain very strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Coordinate all aspects of implementation with marketing, sales, tax, compliance, legal, operations and technology as it relates to the cross-border product lines.
- Be an expert in understanding the risk aspects of investment strategies and the increasing influence on new product design
- Assist the sales, client service, and marketing team in their day to day efforts.
- Experience of product management and product development is essential.
- Strong understanding of the end-to end product development process.
- Ideally from a multi-product asset management firm.
- Excellent grasp of the regulatory environment.
- Thorough understanding of the investment industry and appreciation of key product themes
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work well with people in a collaborative fashion
- Confident, committed, enthusiastic and a good networker, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates excellent commercial acumen
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Sound technical expertise of product ranges, development processes, project management etc.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills, able to tailor messages to meet audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify the needs and manage the expectations of internal clients including sales, client service, and marketing.