- Research, source and monitor equity fund managers across all geographies.
- Make recommendations and presentations of your research and due diligence to institutional clients.
- Help the business improve its expertise / knowledge and coverage of the equity manager universe.
- Some involvement in contributing to business development from a technical support perspective.
- THE PERSON:
- At least a few years experience of researching fund managers, ideally with a focus on equity managers.
- Degree from a top university and ideally some way through the CFA.
- Strong quantitative and project management skills.