Wealth Management Process and Quality Specialist – UHNW
May 17, 2019
Your role Are you demanding towards yourself and your job? Do you like working with colleagues across the organization and are you good with stakeholder management? Are you meticulous and ensure deadlines are being met? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- support Front Office managers in their supervisory duties and act as a conduit between the Front Office and the organization
- be the single point of entry for process, tool and quality assurance related topics
- support and coordinate the remediation of quality issues, clean-up exercises, control results, and recurring reviews
- support the tracking and analysis of operational incidents and implementation of adequate measures
- assist to mitigate risks and support in establishing a sound risk & efficiency culture
Your team In your role you will be part of a Market PQS team. This role will be part of the Wealth Management Market in Hong Kong to support Front Office managers in their supervisory duties and act as first level support on process and quality assurance topics.
Your expertise You have:
- a strong understanding of the business and processes involved in Wealth Management
- ability to grasp new topics quickly, prioritize, problem-solve, synthesize findings and propose practical solutions
- good communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate to various levels of the organization
- ability to work in a culturally diverse team with varying level of knowledge and skill set
- a risk oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and control
- project management skills and ability to manage a wide range of objectives
- experienced, preferably in Wealth Management
- a natural coordinator, motivator and team player; resilient, unconditionally reliable and responsible
- fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internal Number: 5879923
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.