The purpose of this position is to provide communications support associated with key systems that track the university's engagement and fundraising efforts of alumni, donors, prospects, internal stakeholders, and key community partners.
A significant responsibility is the development and distribution of electronic communications (emails) using Blackbaud's NetCommunity web content management and email service. This position will also be responsible for updating and managing the NKU website content for the Division of University Advancement and the NKU Foundation, Inc.
Services provided enable the university to maintain data integrity within these systems, efficiently manage the dissemination of information, improve the user experience, and create affinity with the University.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Email development, distribution, and work flow monitoring/coordination: create email messages using content provided by university units using Blackbaud NetCommunity; create and associate email message with distribution lists pulled from Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge product; monitor email open and click-through rates and provide reports and recommendations based on the same; coordinate email request workflow and calendar.
- Data maintenance: create event records and online registration forms.
- Develop website content and edit the website on an ongoing basis to keep the content current.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree is required along with a minimum of two years of total related work experience.
- Other required skills include Experience with Excel, Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud NetCommunity, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver preferred.
Any candidate offered this position is required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Quick Link: 8085
Internal Number: 8085
About Northern Kentucky University
NKU is a growing metropolitan university of more than 14,000 students served by more than 2,000 faculty and staff on a thriving suburban campus near Cincinnati.
Located in the quiet suburb of Highland Heights, Kentucky—just seven miles southeast of Cincinnati—we have become a leader in Greater Cincinnati and Kentucky by providing a private school education for a fraction of the cost.
While we are one of the fastest growing universities in Kentucky, our professors still know our students' names.