1) Provide regular on-site assistance to implementing sites in using the TMW Tech Platform and TMW interventions. Troubleshoot and resolve questions/issues as quickly as feasible, and escalate larger issues to Project Manager and Tech Platform Manager as appropriate.
2) Conduct regular weekly site visit â˜stop insâ™ at each implementing site to check on implementation, ensure adequate supplies, and ensure proper functioning of tablets/technology.
3) Alert Project Manager about any noted deviations from specified implementation plans at any site; work with Project Manager and Training Manager to remedy issues.
4) Maintain an on-call cell phone for technical assistance requests, and resolve technical and implementation issues as quickly as possible, escalating when appropriate.
5) Secure permissions from sites to enable implementation by site staff, including wifi access, tablet encryption, and tablet access credentials.
6) Prepare technology at each site for use in implementation (optimize tablets for use of TMW Tech Platform, install TMW Tech Platform).
7) Set up the TMW Tech Platform for each siteâ™s implementation, including creating a partitioned site, creating accounts for implementing staff, and testing and troubleshooting the new site functionality, in coordination with the TMW Tech Platform Project Manager.
1) This position is based in Palm Beach County, Florida
2) Ability to travel locally to conduct regular on-site visit
3) Ability to travel periodically to Chicago
1) Ability to speak and write in Spanish strongly
1) Experience in community-based program implementation.
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate and build strong working relationships with diverse audiences.
3) Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
4) Problem-solving skills, including a strong ability to prioritize.
5) Excellent organizational skills, including strong attention to detail.
6) Ability to train others.
7) Initiative and independent judgment.
1) Experience with Microsoft Office
Required Documents 1) Resume 2) Cover Letter 3) Contact information for at least three supervisory references
Note: When applying, all documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV portion of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR04938
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.