Saltmine is a B2B SaaS startup rebuilding the $300B workplace design industry from the ground up. We are combining modern technology with deep industry expertise to transform the process of workplace strategy to programming to design & costing.
We are growing quickly and looking for talented professionals to join our teams in San Francisco and New York city. We’re a startup, so the right person(s) will be hungry, focused, and willing to tackle whatever comes at us as we build the company. You should be a self-starter who is capable of owning their own work, while also being an integral member of our team.
We are currently hiring account managers who will own client relationships throughout the East and West coasts from late-stage sales through platform implementation and ongoing customer support. Client facing experience in workplace strategy, design, and/or corporate real estate is essential.
- Participate in customer demos lead by Business Development team
- Lead production for any customized demos
- Receive client relationship(s) from sales lead and scope post-sale engagement Ongoing Account Management
- Lead and manage customer kickoff and implementation
- Oversee design/production in partnership with Saltmine design studios
- Drive relationships with high-energy, proactive, “always a step-ahead” attitude
- Provide ongoing customer support on an as-needed basis
- Schedule and lead quarterly business reviews
- Actively identify sales opportunities within client accounts Attributes and Characteristics
- Self starter and team player
- Organized and able to track multiple work streams and prioritize in terms of urgency and impact
- Ability to manage interior design initiatives and provide critical feedback
- Convey confidence and be comfortable as the primary interface for customer relationships
- Hungry for growth and excited to take on additional responsibility as it becomes available
- Progressive understanding of corporate real estate industry trends and dynamics Skills + Experience
- Ownership and accountability for client relationships
- 3-7 years in workplace or interior design, workplace strategy, architecture, and/or corporate real estate, including basic project management
- Proficient with design language and toolset
- Proficiency in CAD and/or Revit preferred
Saltmine is a Saas plus technology company disrupting the fragmented corporate workspace market.
Today, workspace is a strategic asset for all organizations, which requires collaboration and coordination across multiple internal and internal stakeholders. However, the workspace design and build process is linear, inefficient, expensive and fragmented.
The Saltmine solution integrates all phases of the design, build process and product marketplace into a consolidated knowledge enabled collaborative platform.
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.