Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an ArchitecturalProject Manager with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Healthcare Studio in our Charlotte, NC Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional and national healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects cover the full spectrum of healthcare facilities – with a focus on acute care, specialty centers, and clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly collaborative and client-focused environment.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have Healthcare project experience and enduring client relationships.
- You can ascertain the clients and various stakeholders’ visions and key factors for project success and develop a project plan to deliver results beyond architecture.
- You are a resourceful, collaborative and creative problem solver and are sensitive to design through all project phases
- You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re a good communicator –verbally, graphically and in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
- You are organized and thorough, inspiring confidence with clear documentation and purposeful use of resources and time.
- Mentorship is a priority to you.
- You have professional drive and still have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be leading client and user-group meetings, maintaining and growing client relationships;
- You’ll lead the multi-disciplinary design team, including internal and external consultants and construction partners in the project delivery process and producing project deliverables;
- You’ll use problem solving skills in coordination with contractors, designers, consultants, clients and end users;
- You’ll provide client services from project inception to occupancy, while mentoring other team members in their development
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
- 8+ years of hands-on professional architectural experience with significant experience in healthcare design and project management.
- Architectural registration required;
- Autodesk Revit proficiency;
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare design, detailing, codes, industry standards and trends;
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=6c53abbb-f6fa-4d07-8d70-da5d938becf5&sourceId=777e38e8-1493-481f-b807-92d477993eca
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of our HR Team.
Internal Number: PM HLT, CLT
About Little Diversified Architectural Consulting Inc.
Little, nationally and locally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is dedicated to enhancing client performance by orchestrating the right mix of expertise, creativity and innovation to deliver results beyond architecture.
Over 400 employees internationally specialize in a variety of market types, including Community (Civic, College & University, Schools, Justice), Healthcare, Retail (Brand Experience, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Service Retail (including banks), and Corporate Rollout) and Workplace (Interiors, Mission Critical and Office), and deliver results beyond architecture through a complete array of diversified architectural Consulting Services such as:
• Interior Architecture
• Land Development Services
• Branded Environments
• FM Strategies (Facilities Planning and Space Management Consulting)
• Building Technology Applications
• Skyscraper Services (Computer Animation and Internet Application Services)
Originally started in Charlotte, NC, Little has locations in Newport Beach, CA; Orlando, FL; Durham, NC; Washington, DC; and Beijing, China.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun... to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.