Manages digital communications activities to promote the advancement of strategic fundraising initiatives for the University through astute planning and coordination of message dissemination to selected groups.
1. Creates digital content, develops editorial calendar and updates University Advancement (UA) social media, included but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
2. Researches social media trends and strategies to enhance UA social media presence.
3. Analyzes regular website traffic and social media data using Google Analytics and other tools to provide strategic direction for improvement.
4. Researches, develops and creates content for all digital channels including UA websites, online communications, email and other digital channels.
5. Works with multiple subject matter experts (SME's) across the university to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate digital content.
6. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Internal Number: STA004491
About University of Houston
Founded in 1927, the University of Houston is the leading public research university in the vibrant international city of Houston. Each year, we educate more than 40,750 students in more than 300 undergraduate and graduate academic programs, on campus and online. UH awards more than 8,000 degrees annually, with more than 200,000 alumni. UH is a Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university.