Role Value Proposition:
The IT Strategy & Planning Analyst is responsible for leading operational activities and overall coordination, execution and reporting of enterprise and LOB strategy programs within Service Operations group. The goal of this position will be to ensure operational activities and assigned strategy programs run effectively and smoothly across the organization. The incumbent will work directly and support senior management within the Global Infrastructure Technology Service Operations group.
- Owns and leads key operational activities for the group.
- Leads development and execution plans for the strategic programs.
- Ensures compliance with enterprise and/or LOB standards as it relates to financial, project management, and administrative processes when leading strategic programs
- Work with data analytics team to gather, synthesize and present requested information to establish standards and report discrepancies
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.