Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
In this role, we’ll look to you for advanced level financial support of strategic and tactical business proposals, including the use of complex quantitative analysis. You’ll also assist with the evaluation of pricing proposals and related initiatives as well as develop business/strategic plans and provide on-going support and guidance to management.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting or Business
* 7 yrs experience in financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting or operations analysis/management
* Advanced analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to interact successfully with all management levels
* Strong project management skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or financial support systems
* Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Disability & life insurance
* Credit association (with Internet & phone banking)
* Direct deposit
* Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
* 8 paid holidays annually
* Company paid vacation and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* FedEx Freight pension plan
* Stock purchase plan
Additional requirements will be found on the website listed below. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
Interested candidates please click on the Apply Now button to submit your resume.