This role serves both the Undergraduate and the Graduate Admission Offices in use of the CRM system (Slate) and all data integrations between external vendors and data sources, the University SIS, and Slate (CRM). Reporting to the Director of Admission Information Systems, the main goal of this position is to utilize new and existing technologies in the effective improvement of admissions and enrollment management functions, and collaborating with Information Technology Services and other departments for the support of cyclical enrollment management operations.
* Manage data integrations between Slate (CRM), the University website, the University SIS (currently Colleague), and many external vendors, including test score sources, student search, student marketing companies, and University partners for application sources. Strive to automate and improve the frequency and accuracy of data flow between all systems, using API and other similar technologies.
* Co-manage the annual cycle prep processes for both admission offices with regard to Slate (CRM), including all data fields, values, reports, queries, and forms/applications
* Assist with ongoing daily initiatives using Slate (CRM) as a recruitment, admission and yield tool, including communication campaigns, data checks, decision processing, and query/report building
* The Admission Systems Specialist may be assigned other specialized responsibilities as needed, including but not limited to assistance at admission events on and off campus.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1-3 years of professional experience in data or CRM systems; experience with Technolutions Slate is preferred
* Previous work experience in an admission office is preferred
* Demonstrated excellence in writing communication
* Proven ability to organize and follow through on projects
* Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a teamwork setting
* This position requires occasional evening and weekend work
Internal Number: oL8e9fw0
About Suffolk University
Located right in the heart of downtown Boston, Suffolk University gives its students unparalleled access to the city and all it offers.Our college green is the Boston Common. We are steps from dozens of historic sites like the Old State House, Faneuil Hall, and the Massachusetts State House. We have no real boundaries to our campus' Boston and Suffolk blend together. That means our students have incredible access to a wealth of opportunities, whether it's museums and restaurants or internships and co-ops. At the same time, we also take pride in being a personal, student-centered school, where faculty and administrators know students by name. We take the time to recognize each student's promise, figure out what makes him or her tick, and build important mentoring relationships.As we have done since our founding, we strive for one thing at Suffolk: give students the tools they need to be successful, smart, and satisfied at whatever they choose to do.