Role Value Proposition:
MetLife's Global Technology Services (GTS), Enterprise Infrastructure and Security Portfolio Management team is growing and requires a Portfolio Manager to support portfolio planning and management for IT organizations including: Engineering, Service Operations, Global Infrastructure, Application Maintenance & Support, IT Risk and Security, Enterprise Architecture, and Corporate Real Estate.
- Administer set-up and track all approved GTS PARs for labor, direct expense, and other expense codes to improve project accounting budget, actuals, and forecast capabilities
- Collaborate with IT organization sponsors, Portfolio Managers, and Financial Analysts to support portfolio PAR administration, financials, support, and consulting
- Create and refresh PMO job aids to reduce rework and duplication, reduce time for PAR administration, and simplify access to key portfolio and project materials
- Support Portfolio Management data entries and updates required for infrastructure and architecture programs and projects.
- Coordinate and lead Monthly Portfolio Reviews and executive approval processes in leadership forums