Role Value Proposition:
Senior Project Lead within the Regional Application Development (RAD) US division’s Core Utilities division will be supporting Retail, Group and Retirement Income Solutions applications/systems related to correspondence. Will manage medium to large scale IT projects, serving as a liaison between the business and IT, translating needs into solutions.
- Follows approved SDLC and project management methodology, ensuring that all required steps are followed, all required deliverables are produced, and all approvals are obtained.
- Accountable for directing work effort of resources assigned to the project or program.
- Leads the day-to-day project management activities from inception to project delivery.
- Responsible for project management execution including but not limited to estimating and managing projects’ costs and resources; identifying and managing projects’ risks and issues; monitoring progress of all key project work streams, deliverables and outcomes; creation and maintenance of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Manages critical relationships with IT, consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers/leadership.