Role Value Proposition:
The Strategy and Planning Process Improvement Analyst has responsibility for assisting and supporting the operational activities for the Global Infrastructure and Technology Operations (GITO) department. The goal of this position will be to lead and ensure that various operational activities run effectively and smoothly across the organization. The candidate will support the VP of Strategy and Enablement to ensure these operational activities support the strategic direction of the organization. The resource should be able to coordinate and communicate effectively with all levels of senior management, GITO departments, and supporting teams.and other supporting teams.
- Assist in facilitation of key operational activities for GITO, including monthly operating reviews (MORs), financial reviews, town halls, and executive offsite meetings.
- Plan and develop content for town halls, leadership meetings, and internal marketing materials that ensure close alignment with the overall GITO strategy.
- Own process improvement initiatives which have been identified to increase stability, scale, speed, and security throughout the Strategy and Enablement group and within GITO.
- Support compliance aspects of the GITO group, including compliance reporting and operational risk management.
- Be the driver of results for GTO or GT initiatives that need execution support.
- Assist in leading internal marketing initiatives that aim to drive our strategic priorities globally, such as reiterating leadership’s initiatives to our global sites, internally marketing our key behaviors and values throughout GITO, and getting recognition for Strategy and Enablement and GITO’s accomplishments and value added contributions.