Coordinates general administrative support activities. Assists with the performance of activities related to fiscal management, project management, personnel management, procurement, work orders, etc. Consults with program personnel regarding the availability of funds and preparation of funding requests. Conducts confidential investigations and complex special assignments; prepares and maintains specialized records and reports. Establishes and provides consultation on administrative policies and procedures. Assists with coordination of personnel activities for the HRL Facilities and FM department.
- Manage campus furniture procurement. Meets with requester, maintains campus standard. Coordinates with fiscal accountant and schedules installation. Manage campus signage procurement.
- Maintain CHEMIS and building floor plans. Coordinates with USC Upstate Project Manager, University Departments and USC Columbia CHEMISmanagers.
- Coordination liaison with special work orders, capital projects and department moves, FMD Administrative liaison with campus safety manager.
- Manage capital project closeout to include O&M manuals, as-built drawings, staff training, coordinate 1 year warranty close-out inspections.
- Other duties as assigned: Assist maintenance staff with schedule coordination; Attend planning meetings with administrative staff, etc.
Advertised Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma and 4 years related experience, or equivalency. Successful background check is required.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Internal Number: 51965
About The University of South Carolina
The University of South Carolina System is comprised of the state’s flagship university in Columbia (founded in 1801 and currently one of the top 50 “Best Colleges” according to U.S. News and World Report), three regional comprehensive universities (USC Aiken, USC Beaufort and USC Upstate), and Palmetto College consisting of four two-year campuses (USC Lancaster, USC Salkehatchie, USC Sumter, USC Union and Fort Jackson/Extended University). Together, the USC System institutions offer more than 450 degree programs on campus and online and are uniquely positioned to meet the state’s educational, cultural, health and research needs. The System employs nearly 14,000 people who work daily to improve the lives of students, fellow South Carolinians and the world. Our diverse engaged faculty and staff enjoy a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment.