Animal Hospital of Melissa is looking for a third doctor to join our growing, busy small animal practice just north of Mckinney/Allen. We practice progressive medicine in a small town atmosphere. Melissa is a great community that is growing rapidly with excellent schools, wonderful clients, and very close to the DFW metroplex. Practice is paperless, digital radiology equipment, full in-house lab equipment and access to in-house specialists for ultrasound and orthopedic surgery. Dedicated, well-equipped surgery and dental suites. Experienced, helpful, and hard working staff. Seeking an individual with excellent communication skills, a dedication to providing the best care for our patients and clients, and a positive attitude to join our team.
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About Animal Hospital of Melissa
Visit our website for more information!
BACK TO TOP
MPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MPA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MPA Career Center.